The Bachelor in European Studies grants access to multiple master's programmes in Social Sciences, Cultural Studies, Arts, Economics, Law and Philosophy.
The Bachelor in European Studies graduates will have a deep understanding of the complexities of Europe and European organisations, which have become increasingly important in the context of ever-deeper European integration and globalisation. In addition, students will have developed a full suite of transversal skills acquired through intra-European mobility, language skills and group work carried out in a multicultural context.
Therefore, our graduates will be ideally placed to take on key positions in an ever more attractive job market:
- European organizations
- National and subnational public services
- Transnational consultancy and lobby groups
- National economic sectors
- Cultural sectors
- & many more ...
Master programme opportunities after BAES at the Jagiellonian University:
- Master in European Studies
- Master in International Relations
- International Masters in Economy, State and Society (IMESS)
- Double degree MA in European Studies / MA in Governance, Leadership and Democracy Studies
- Double Degree Master's Programme in Law and Politics (Kobe University) and European Studies (Jagiellonian University)
- Erasmus Mundus International Master in Central & East European, Russian & Eurasian Studies
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in European Politics & Society (EPS): Vaclav Havel
- Erasmus Mundus MA in Euroculture: Society, Politics and Culture in a Global Context
- Master in International Security and Development
- Master in International Relations and Public Diplomacy
- Master in Transatlantic Studies
Most master's programmes in Social Sciences and Humanities (in Polish and English) are accessible after BAES, with extra admission requirements.